1. This prize draw is free to enter. To enter the prize draw, entrants must submit a genuine enquiry using the form provided on Unbiased.co.uk. A genuine enquiry is one where all required fields are completed with genuine and verifiable information. Entries that do not include all required elements correctly submitted will be invalid. If you complete the form but do not wish to participate in the prize draw, then please contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Do not enter’ in the subject line.
2. Due to the nature of Unbiased.co.uk’s service, internet access is required in order to enter the prize draw.
3. There will be two prizes available, one to each of two individual winners.
- 1st prize: we will pay your Unbiased.co.uk adviser, up to the value of £240 (including VAT) for the cost of your advice consultation.
- 2nd prize: a year’s subscription to Moneyhub worth £43.05 (including VAT), to help manage your finances
4. No cash alternative will be available for any of the prizes.
5. Only one entry per person. In the event of more than one entry being received from any person, the earlier time stamped entry will be deemed to be the official entry.
6. If an entry is made using an email address that represents a family or couple, the prize will be given to the individual named on the form completed on the Unbiased.co.uk website.
7. Entrants must be 18 years old or over and must be UK resident only. Unbiased Ltd reserves all rights to request proof of eligibility and identity at the time of notification of the winning entry.
8. Unbiased Ltd does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to network, computer hardware or software failures or failures in telecommunications networks of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
9. The selection of winners will be on 1 July 2016 at 13:00. The winners will be notified via email within seven working days of the selection taking place and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Unbiased Ltd within 28 days of being notified by Unbiased Ltd, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Unbiased Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the email, phone call or email from Unbiased Ltd within 28 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
10. The prize is personal to the winner and cannot be assigned or transferred.
11. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them in entering this competition.
12. No third party entries, or bulk entries will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. In this event, that person's entry will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Any malicious or manipulative attempt to influence the prize or the operation of the prize draw will result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Unbiased Ltd.
13. Unbiased Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Unbiased Ltd in all matters under their control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The promoter of the prize draw is Unbiased Ltd (registered number 06775878, registered office c/o AFP Services Ltd, 12-14 Berry St, London, EC1V 0AU).
15. Details of the winning entries can be obtained by emailing email@example.com after the closing date with June Winners in the subject line.
16. This competition will be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
17. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Consumer Competition June' in the subject line.
18. Employees of Unbiased Ltd, or their immediate families, or agents of Unbiased Ltd, or anyone involved in the administration of the competition are ineligible to enter.