Basetax Limited - Chartered Accountants and Business Advisor
Basetax is a Chartered Accountants firm providing excellent tax and accounting services to sole traders, freelancers, partnerships and small businesses. We deliver our service to our customers through a combination of our bespoke tax software and personalised professional advice service. Basetax is also a registered tax agent with Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC) in the UK. As a regulated Chartered Accountant firm with ICAEW we will be able to provide income certification for your mortgage or visa application without additional charge.
Our coverage is nationwide and we have clients from all over the UK as well as overseas clients. We can provide both onsite and remote service. We are very responsive to all enquiries and client's questions about tax and accounting (please email <email address hidden>).
We can advise you on
Capital gains tax
General tax planning
Cash flows, forecasts and projections
Company secretarial services
Corporate structure & restructure
Selling a business
Taxation & tax planning
Meet our advisers
What our clients say
Great service, quick turnaround on filing my accounts and corporation tax returns. Will use again. Recommended!
Excellent service, Kah is so helpful, prompt and competitively priced.
I would throughly recommend Basetax.
As a UK Citizen but Tax Non-Resident (landlord), the HMRC process can be quite confusing and time-sensitive (October paper file!).
I contacted BaseTax late in the Tax season, they were courteous and got everything squared away for me in time for the deadline... even with me having to hunt down documentation.
Solid service, would recommend.
Fantastic service overall, very good communication and a quick and simple process, especially for me as a new business owner.
Read our reviews on Bark here:
View many other customer reviews here:
Our main office is located in Monument (nearest stations - Monument, Bank, London Bridge, Cannon Street). Although our main office is in London we can meet our clients at other locations within M25 and other neighbouring counties (Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Essex and Sussex). A face to face meeting or telephone call in the evening can be arranged with advance notice.
Five Stars Reviews on Trustpilot
- Recently completed jobs besides our core service offerings of bookkeeping, filing tax return and financial statements:
1. Reviewed and signed off two years of financial statements for mortgage application purposes (completed within 48 hours)
2. Financial modelling and projections to support entrepreneur visa extension (completed within 2 weeks)
3. Calculated capital gains tax for sale of property for non-UK resident (reduced the tax by £50k)
4. Completed a tax investigation (overclaimed expenses) case with suspended peanlty (i.e. no penalty)
5. Set up a finance function for a growing business
6. Reviewed of the operating model of an international company
7. Financial due diligence of a going concern business
Where to find us
Head office address: 68 King William Street, London, EC4N 7DZ
Online (Live chat, video, email)
Face to face