We will aim to legally minimise your tax liabilities. Our fees are reasonable too.
1. Preparations of audits, accounts and tax returns;
2. Advise on tax efficient strategies to extract funds from a company;
3. Tax efficient incorporation of a property portfolio to minimise Stamp duty and CGT;
3. Tax efficient ways to sell properties;
4. Advise on whether to buy a property through a Limited Company; Capital gains tax planning;
5. Business Plans and cash flow forecasts;
6. Company formations;
7. Claiming Vat on refurbishments; Vat planning;
8. Tax efficient remuneration of directors and employees including employee share schemes;
9. Tax efficient use of vehicles;
10. Various tax efficient strategies including vat flat rate scheme;
11. Inheritance tax and estate planning;
12. Tax efficient use of Capital allowances;
13. Review of property portfolio for ROI and tax efficiency;
14. Entrepreneurs relief;
15. Tax efficient withdrawal of pensions;
16. Advice tax efficient strategies regarding residency and domicile;
17. Advise on tax efficient ways to invest in various property strategies;
18. Setting up Accountancy programs such as sage.
19. Construction industry scheme;
20. Efficient management of client accounts;
21. Management accounts.
Specialties: Small to medium size businesses, Property Tax and Information Technology.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.