Aegis is a privately owned independent house dedicated to managing its clients’ wealth and tax affairs.
With a team of highly experienced Investment & Tax Advisers, for us reputation is everything, which is why most of our new clientele comes from recommendation from our long-standing clients and relationships with private banks, accountants, and other professionals.
Our mission is to challenge the traditional model of how wealth management has previously been delivered by cutting out excessive hidden fees, providing access to whole of market investments on the best terms possible and deliver a highly personalised service.
We offer independent, unrestricted guidance at a sensible cost that clients will always clearly see.
Retirement Planning & Investment Management:
• Performance, asset allocation and geographic exposure review of existing holdings- including old pensions, ISAs, General Investment Accounts, Unit Trusts, Bonds and more.
• Consolidation strategies to improve investment returns and simplify planning.
• Full access to whole of market funds and market-leading portfolios.
• Tax reduction for the self-employed and PAYE professionals
• Personal pension investments (20-45% tax relief)
• Venture Capital Trusts and Enterprise Investment Schemes (30% tax refund)
• Buy to let landlords- saving on tax bills through ltd/llp transfer
• Offer a range of policies including Critical Illness, Term Assurance (Level and Decreasing), Whole of Life, Income Protection, Commercial Insurance, Private Medical Insurance and more.
• Will writing
• Trust planning
• Ensure all clients partly or entirely mitigate any potential Inheritance Tax Liability
Aegis Financial Planning Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No. 624298) Registered Office: Warnford Court, 29 Throgmorton Street, London, EC2N 2AT. Registered in England & Wales No 8946610.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.