This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of an ability to analyse financial protection planning issues.
This qualification assesses the understanding of the commercial and regulatory financial services environment, the role and legal obligations of regulated advisers and key concepts of risk and ethics.
The Diploma enhances knowledge in core areas such as regulation, investment principles, risk, taxation and personal financial planning using real-life scenarios to develop the essential skills to apply this technical knowledge in practice
The examination assesses the candidates knowledge of the insurance market, legal principles, proceedures and major classes of healthcare insurance
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry, including regulation, legislation and the Code of Ethics.
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of investment products and the application of the investment advice process.
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the UK taxation system, and the ability to analyse the taxation treatment of individuals and trusts during the investment advice process.
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding financial planning fundamentals, the six steps of financial planning, savings and investments, tax treatment, assets and liabilities, risk and ethics and codes of practice in the application of the financial planning process.
Black Lion Wealth and Insurance is a team of financial advice specialists who are people first and insurance, pensions and investment experts second. That’s us in a nutshell, really. We advise businesses and individuals throughout the whole of the UK, offering sound, practical guidance to anyone who needs it.
We love what we do, and more importantly, we are qualified to do it – we aim to provide a fully comprehensive service to all our clients.
• We are confident that we will deliver a high-quality service that will be amongst the best in the financial services industry
• We continually strive to improve our personal development
• We follow the principles of treating customers fairly set out by the Financial Conduct Authority
• We treat our clients as we would like to be treated.
Our 4-step approach to financial planning:
We Understand YOU
• By gathering information from you, we always find out about any plans you already have in place
• We explore your attitude to risk and return, your goals and objectives, and build a picture of what you want to achieve
• At this stage you find out what to expect from us
• We do not charge you a fee at this stage
We Plan for YOU
• We’ll go away and research various scenarios and how to make the most out of your existing arrangements
• We’ll then recommend how you can build on your existing plans, so you have the best chance of achieving your goals
We Implement for YOU
• We do all the heavy lifting on your behalf – like what we do for all our other clients. This saves you time and effort.
We Refine YOUR plans
• Nothing stands still. We will sense check the progress of your plans regularly, we suggest this is done once a year
• We will update you on legislation, taxation or you will update us on changes to your circumstances
Pension transfers advice is referred to our Partner Firm [PRG Independent Limited]
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.