To achieve DipPFS individuals must achieve 140 credits. At least 80 credits must be at Diploma or AFPC level.
I am a fully qualified Financial Planning Consultant with more than 15 years experience in the industry.
It's a complex financial world out there and legislation is forever changing, It's hard to make the time and sense of all of your various options - my job is to lay all your cards on the table and explain those options to you in a language you will understand.
* Investments * If you are concerned with flat savings rates and the silent attack from inflation, I can help you establish the level of risk you feel comfortable with and explore opportunities to grow your money, tax efficiently over time.
* Pensions * If, for example, you've had many employments with several pension funds I can carefully assess what they're costing you, how risky those funds are to your retirement plans and whether it's best for you to consolidate those funds into a single solution. You will then be able to keep track of your total pension pot under one roof with the ease of a click of a mouse. I can also help you make sense of the many retirement options you will be faced with the closer the time comes.
• Mortgages for First Time Buyers, Self Employed, Limited Companies
• Debt consolidation (Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.)
• Savings, Investments that match your risk profile and requirements (Children, University)
• ISAs, Bonds, Unit Trusts, OEIC's
• Retirement Planning
• Pension Switching & Consolidation
• Pension Drawdown
• Personal Protection and insurance (Life, Critical Illness, Income Protection)
• Business Protection (Relevant Life Cover, Key Man, Shareholder)
The value of investments and pensions and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Tax treatment varies according to individual circumstances and is subject to change.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.