The Charles Stanley Oxford office has an excellent team of professionals who are proud to work for a firm that is highly regarded by clients and industry peers alike.
Our pride stems from our ability to cultivate and enjoy long-lasting relationships with our clients, offering them a truly bespoke service.
The Oxford office looks after private clients, as well as solicitors, accountants, and corporate clients. We manage investment portfolios including ISAs, SIPPs and other pensions as well as offering traditional investment management services.
In normal circumstances, we look forward to welcoming you to the Charles Stanley Oxford office, but in view of current COVID crisis, we are happy to complete the first meeting remotely, via phone or video conference call.
We offer a personalised Financial Planning Service, answering such questions as the following;
* Do you have enough money to cover your planned lifestyle for the rest of your life?
* If you have not yet retired, when might you be able to afford to retire, or could you afford to semi retire?
* If you are retired, have you considered how you wish to spend your time, how to fund this and whether you may be in a position to make gifts and plan to mitigate the impact of inheritance tax?
* If you want to provide financial support to loved ones, will you still be able to live comfortably?
* What rate of investment return do you need, to achieve your goals and objectives?
* What level of financial risk should you take?
* Will downsizing your home in the future release enough cash to supplement your retirement? Do you have to downsize if you don’t want to?
* How will an inheritance tax bill impact your Estate? Are there ways of reducing this liability? What are the implications?
* If you die or get seriously ill, what will be the financial outlook for the family?
Investors should be aware that past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results and that the price of shares and other investments, and the income derived from them, may fall as well as rise and the amount realised may be less than the original sum invested.
Charles Stanley & Co. Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is a member of the London Stock Exchange.
Willow Court, 7 West Way, Oxford, RG1 4HJ
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.