City Gate Aberdeen Limited
With regards to the rapidly changing situation with Coronavirus, we have decided to take a number of actions to protect our clients, staff members and their wider families.
We remain OPEN FOR BUSINESS but our offices are closed except for a few essential members of staff.
• We are no longer offering face to face meetings during this period, but this will be reviewed after the 3 week period and we will continue to monitor the government guidelines. As an alternative, meetings can be by telephone, video call and/or email exchange.
• Our offices remain accessible by appointment to deliver correspondence and supporting documentation, etc.
• Some of our staff are already working remotely from home to protect them and their families and to reduce the risk to those staff working in our offices.
• Where staff may have been in contact with someone who has the virus or if they show symptoms, no matter how minor, we are asking that they self-isolate.
We will continue to do all we can to provide our normal levels of service to you. Thank you for your support and understanding.
We can advise you on
Pensions & divorce
Pensions & retirement planning
Building your home
Buy my next home
Buy to let
Buying first home
High loan to value
Next home / Remortgaging
ISA / Unit Trusts / OEICs
Investing for income
Socially responsible investments
Savings for children
School fees planning
Accident & sickness
Buildings and contents
Income protection insurance
Payment protection insurance
Capital gains tax
Group Protection/Life Insurance
Group critical illness
Group income protection
Group life insurance
Group private medical insurance
Last authorised 29th June 2020
Meet our advisers
Qualifications & Accreditations
Dip PFS - Personal Finance Society Diploma (PFS)
To achieve DipPFS individuals must achieve 140 credits. At least 80 credits must be at Diploma or AFPC level.
At City Gate Aberdeen Ltd we believe that professional financial advice can add significant value to individuals and businesses. As your partner in building wealth and security, we focus on ways that we can help you to live the life that you want to live.
The great joy of financial freedom is having your heart and mind free from worry about life's uncertainties, and our aim is to pave the way for a more secure financial future for you, your family and for businesses of all sizes.
You are the focus of our business: You, your life, your family, your future.
Our understanding of your current financial situation is the keystone to the formulation of a financial plan which will meet your future needs. Many people have goals and dreams, but a goal without a plan is just a wish... an achievable goal is a dream with a deadline.
So it all starts with listening. We listen to your needs, your hopes your dreams, and we formulate a plan, which enables us to offer you clear, no-jargon advice on the most appropriate financial products for your personal circumstances.
Where to find us
Head office address: 51 Chapel Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1SS
Minimum wealth (income/assets)
Minimum pension value
Minimum mortgage value
Choose an Unbiased exclusive special offer:
Online (Live chat, video, email)
Face to face
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up
repayments on your mortgage.
• A pension is a long term investment the fund value may fluctuate and can go down. Your eventual income may depend upon the size of the fund at retirement, future interest rates and tax legislation.
• A mortgage is a loan secured against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.