D&A Investments Partnership Limited, Venture One Business Park, 11 Long Acre Close, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S20 3FRMake an enquiry
We are Chartered Financial Planners providing independent advice. We specialise in bespoke financial planning services for personal, corporate and commercial clients across Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and South Yorkshire.
Combined, our Financial Planners Tony Dungworth and Peter Armitage have more than 55 years’ experience in financial services.
We specialise in working with:
• Business owners: We’ll create a financial plan that accounts for both your business and personal finances.
• People approaching retirement: We’ll help you create a thorough financial plan that will enable you to retire successfully.
• People already retired: We’ll help you to implement any necessary changes to your current financial arrangements to ensure you can achieve your retirement goals.
• Professionals: We'll help you get financially organised so that you can enjoy life now, safe in the knowledge that your family’s future is secure.
• People divorcing or separating: We’ll help you make sense of the financial side of divorce and create a plan to ensure you and your family are secure.
• People who have been recently widowed: We will guide you sympathetically and create a financial plan that will enable you to live without money worries.
Bespoke financial planning will ensure you’re on the right track to achieve your aspirations; enhancing your lifestyle, not just your finances.
Here are just some of the reasons why people choose us:
• We are Chartered: Chartered status represents our commitment to continued professional development, exceptional service and client support.
• We are Independent: We have access to products and providers from the whole market. We only ever recommend the best solution for you.
• We are trusted experts: Combined, Tony and Peter have over 55 years’ experience in the financial profession. Both are highly-qualified and FCA regulated.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.