We’re a firm of Financial Planners working across Cheshire and the wider area.
As a firm, we are both Chartered and Independent. We were also included in the Citywire's prestigious top 100 firms in the UK in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
The people we typically work with are:
• Business owners: We’ll help you plan for the future of your company and your family, ensuring you can meet both your business and personal goals.
• Company directors: We’ll help you to incorporate tax-efficient, thorough financial planning into your business and daily life, preparing you for eventual retirement.
• Senior executives: We’ll help you to address the complex financial implications of being a high earner, both for the present day and your future retirement lifestyle.
With our expert help, we’ll enable you to make sensible decisions with your money that will help you achieve your goals. In turn, this will help you to enjoy life more today and feel more confident about the future ahead.
There are many reasons why people choose us:
• We are Chartered: Chartered status is the ‘gold standard’ of financial planning and is indicative of our commitment to developing our knowledge and adhering to a code of ethical conduct.
• We are Independent: Being independent, we are able to select products and providers from the entire market. We can therefore create truly bespoke plans.
• We are Financial Planners: We focus on your goals in life, then build a plan to achieve them. It’s never the other way around; we always put you before your money.
Depledge Strategic Wealth Management Ltd is an appointed representative of Sense Network Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. You can find Depledge Strategic Wealth Management Ltd on the FCA register. Registered in England & Wales. Company number: <phone number hidden>. Registered Office: Progress House, 396 Wilmslow Road, Withington, Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom, M20 3BN.
The information contained within our website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and therefore restricted to consumers based in the UK.
The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) is an agency for arbitrating on unresolved complaints between regulated firms and their clients.
10 Longmeadow, Cheadle Hulme, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK9 0AG
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.