The Old Stables, 38 Tintern Avenue, Essex, Westcliff-On-Sea, SS0 9QJMake an enquiry
We are one of a small number of firms who have been awarded the prestigious status of corporate CHARTERED Financial Planners. Chartered status means that you can be confident that you are dealing with one of the UK's leading firms that is wholly committed to providing you with the best possible advice, service and support. We advise in all areas but specialise in pensions and investments, and helping clients prepare for retirement.
Our initial meeting is free and we also offer a free 'second opinion service'.
CONTACT US DIRECT:
If you would like to contact us directly in order to prevent delays, then please use the 'show number' button on the right-hand side of this page.
Further details about us can be found on our website, which you can find using the 'website' button under 'follow us' to the right of this text.
We are a firm of experienced independent Chartered Financial Planners. We specialise in:
- Offering a full financial planning service including pensions and investments
- Helping clients with the pension changes from April 2015
- Assisting clients as they plan for retirement
- How best to arrange the pension death benefits
- Assessing the appropriateness of all the retirement options available (Flexible Access Drawdown, Annuities, UFPLS, SIPPs etc)
- Working with clients and their advisers re. inheritance tax planning
- Assessing clients protection and insurance needs.
Our first meeting is free and we also offer a free 'second opinion service'.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.