Established in 2008, Fingerprint Financial Planning was set up to provide a one-stop-shop for all of your financial needs.
We combine the expertise of qualified mortgage advisers and financial planners to support all of our clients from the cradle to the grave.
Just as your fingerprint is unique to you, we provide financial planning and mortgage advice which is completely specific to you and your goals.
Our qualified mortgage advisers and financial planners have a great deal of knowledge about their clients. And whilst every client is unique, our team has a good understanding of their common aims and the concerns they have.
Over the years we’ve developed our services to deliver the greatest value to people who are:
• Professionals with families: We’re committed to your unique financial success
• Professionals approaching retirement: Helping you to achieve the retirement you want, when you want
• Business owners: Helping your business to help you
• Home buyers: Helping you to find the right mortgage for your unique needs
• Professional advisers: Working with professional advisers to meet their clients’ needs
Discover how we can help you to achieve your financial goals.
Just as your fingerprint will never change, we’ll never change our dedicated approach to supporting you to achieve your goals. Our clients work with us because:
1. We’re not incentivised to recommend any financial products or providers. So, we’ll always find the solution which best meets your needs.
2. Our dedicated Relationship Manager is focused on maintaining a long-term relationship with you.
3. We have a team-based approach, but our service is as individual and unique as you are.
4. We’re here to provide advice and support throughout your life. We’ll be your point of contact, your sounding board and your trusted adviser.
Fingerprint Financial Planning is registered in England & Wales, Company Number 06039623. Registered Office address: Admirals Offices, The Historic Dockyard, Chatham, Kent ME4 4TZ.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Fingerprint Financial Planning is entered on the FCA Register under reference 481803.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.