The Diploma enhances knowledge in core areas such as regulation, investment principles, risk, taxation and personal financial planning using real-life scenarios to develop the essential skills to apply this technical knowledge in practice
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of portfolio investment management. If passed before September 2010 QCF 3 after then QCF 4
I've helped people like you with their pension, investment, protection and estate planning for more than 30 years. My advice process looks like this: -
1. We have an initial conversation by phone.
2. We have a meeting so that you can tell me about your current situation, any specific needs you have now and what you’d like to achieve in the future. I won't charge you for our first meeting.
3. I prepare a financial planning report which will address your immediate needs and explain how you can achieve your long-term financial objectives.
4. We meet again. I explain in plain English how my recommendations will help to meet your needs now and in the future. I answer any questions you have and I explain the process to implement my recommendations.
5. If you decide to go ahead with my recommendations, I handle all the paperwork and administration associated with your new plans including the application, verification and liaison with third parties.
6. We meet regularly in the future to make sure your plans are on track and make changes if necessary.
My aim is to give you excellent pension, investment, protection and estate planning advice, a great service and good value for money. I pride myself on my relaxed and friendly manner. I hate jargon and high charges. I'll work hard to find you a cost-effective solution and I always communicate with you in plain English.
Fintegrity is a Trading Style of Sandringham Financial Partners Ltd (‘Sandringham’) which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA Number: 581304. Registered Office: 5th Floor, 30 Market Street, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD1 2HG. Registered in England and Wales No: 08022795. VAT Registered: 337 981 265
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.