8, Romney Place, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 6LEMake an enquiry
We are an independent financial planning firm based in Maidstone, Kent. Our Financial Planner, James Etheridge, has worked in the financial services profession for nearly 20 years.
As Financial Planners, we establish your financial reality and recommend changes that will secure the future you want; giving you the confidence to enjoy life to the full.
We work best with people who are:
• Approaching retirement: Retirement might still be 5-10 years away, but you want to ensure you have the means to secure the future you want.
• At retirement: You’ve worked all your life and are now ready to retire, but want to ensure life after work is a worry-free new chapter.
• Already retired: You want a strategy to ensure you have enough to live and enough to leave behind to your loved ones.
• Divorcing or separating: You’re looking for guidance, a review of your financial situation and a plan to secure the new life that you deserve.
There are many reasons why our clients choose to work with us:
• We are Financial Planners: As Financial Planners, we take a holistic approach to every aspect of your financial life. Using our skills and experience, we will create a bespoke financial plan that is driven by your life goals.
• We are independent: Our obligation is to you, not the product provider. We therefore have the freedom to recommend bespoke solutions from the whole market.
• We are local: Most of the people we work with are based in the Kent area, including Maidstone, Chatham, Rochester and Tonbridge.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.