96 Holburn Street, Aberdeenshire, Aberdeen, AB10 6BYMake an enquiry
GS Group's aim is to build a working relationship with you in order to guide you through your financial lfe and provide advice when you need it.
"My role is to help you plan, so that you can build your wealth to create the retirement that you want, then withdraw income to help you achieve your objectives and finally create a plan to pass money to your family tax efficiently in the event of your death."
Please note that your calls will be taken by my staff in Perth and directed to me.
1. Helping clients find out and decide what to do with previous employer pensions including final salary pensions.
2. Helping clients who are unhappy with returns from savings accounts.
3. Offering a second opinion service on existing investments and pensions.
4. Providing help with inheritance tax planning
5. Reviewing life cover, critical illness and business protection.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.