This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the UK Financial services, regulation and ethics, investment principles and risk, personal taxation, pensions and retirement planning, financial protection and financial planning practice.
GS Group is an established company with a long pedigree in financial advice and planning.
My personal and corporate clients live all over Scotland.
1. Helping clients find out and decide what to do with previous employer pensions including final salary pensions.
2. Helping clients who are unhappy with returns from savings accounts.
3. Offering a second opinion service on existing investments and pensions.
4. Providing help with inheritance tax planning
5. Reviewing life cover, critical illness and business protection (Key Person, Relevant Life and Shareholder protection).
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.