This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the UK Financial services, regulation and ethics, investment principles and risk, personal taxation, pensions and retirement planning, financial protection and financial planning practice.
GS Group is an established company with a long pedigree in financial advice and planning.
1. Creating your bespoke financial plan based on your individual objectives.
2. Helping you find out and decide what to do with your previous and current employer pensions.
2. Helping you, if you are unhappy with returns from your savings accounts.
3. Offering your a second opinion service on existing investments and pensions.
4. Providing help with estate and inheritance tax planning.
5. Advising on suitability of life cover, critical illness and income protection for individuals.
6. Providing peace of mind to companies through business protection (Key Person cover, Relevant Life plans and Shareholder protection).
We do not advise on final salary schemes directly, however, we can arrange an introduction to one of the trusted pension transfer specialists on our panel.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.