To achieve DipPFS individuals must achieve 140 credits. At least 80 credits must be at Diploma or AFPC level.
Putting our clients at the centre of everything we do, we are experts in pensions, retirement, investments and understanding your goals.
We have been providing our clients with independent financial advice since 1937, with offices in; Newcastle, Northumberland, Teesside, Durham, Leeds, Carlisle and Kendal.
We have spent the last 80 years understanding our client's lifestyle goals and delivering exceptional client service whatever their financial aspirations.
Our expertise centres around three main areas - Investment Planning, Retirement Planning and Estate Planning.
1. Making the complex simple - In a industry filled with jargon we are committed to educating our clients and helping them take ownership of their own financial plan.
2. Exploring your goals and aspirations - Key to our approach is getting to know our clients and building a long-term relationship based on trust.
3. Retirement Planning - Helping you to plan your ideal retirement and achieve it.
4. Estate Planning - Working with you to ensure your hard earned money is protected for future generations.
5. Investment Planning - Helping you structure a tax-efficient investment plan
Bulman House, Regent Centre, Gosforth, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE3 3LS
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.