Parker Castle Ltd

Financial Adviser (Restricted Whole of Market) Parker Castle Ltd, 4 Griggs Business Centre, West Street, Coggeshall, Essex, Colchester, CO6 1NT
First meeting at adviser's own cost
Response rating
9.2 /10
FCA verified
12th August 2019
"Advice you can trust" with considerable experience in providing a friendly, first class service across all aspects of financial planning.
We can advise you on
    • Annuity purchase
    • Auto enrolment
    • Pension consolidation
    • Pension drawdown
    • Pensions review
    • Pensions transfer
    • Buy to let
    • Buying commercial property
    • Buying first home
    • Equity release
    • Flexible mortgages
    • High loan to value
    • Next home / Remortgaging
    • Self-employed mortgages
    • Wealth management
    • Ethical investments
    • ISAs
    • Investing for income
    • Investment trusts
    • OEICs
    • Socially responsible investments
    • Lump sum
    • Regular savings
    • Accident & sickness
    • Critical illness
    • Income protection insurance
    • Life insurance
    • Capital gains tax
    • Estate planning
    • Income tax
    • Group pensions
    • Group protection
    • Long term care
Meet our advisers
adviser-person
Chris Rasbash DipFA CeMap
Financial Consultant
adviser-person
Grahame Jackson
Adviser
Accreditations
Chartered Financial Planner
adviser-person
Martin Axcell DipFA
Adviser
adviser-person
Nigel Castle DipFA
Adviser
adviser-person
David Pulfer DipPFS
Adviser
Where to find us

Parker Castle Ltd, 4 Griggs Business Centre, West Street, Coggeshall, Essex, Colchester, CO6 1NT

Make an enquiry
About us

With many years of experience and knowledge our advisers can provide advice on all areas of financial planning.
We specialise in "at retirement" situations reviewing the options of generating income for clients in retirement. We also advise on funding for future retirement, care fees funding for long term care, investment advice to provide either growth or income or both, and inheritance tax mitigation.
In addition we provide advice on all areas of life assurance and protection products for individuals and businesses. We also have qualified, and authorised advisers able to provide advice for those individuals with defined benefit pension plans.

Our services

Parker Castle provides relationship and financial planning advice to both private and business clients. We can help advise you utilising our professional knowledge coupled with our significant wealth of experience. We strive to the highest professional standards as well as establishing long standing personal relationships with our clients and their families.

Advice methods
  • phoneButton
    Telephone
  • icons
    Face to face
Preferred clients
Minimum wealth (income/assets)
£20,000
Minimum pension value
£20,000
Minimum mortgage value
£0
Compliance

Member Firms of the CAERUS Capital Group are appointed representatives of CAERUS Financial Limited, Trident 3, Trident Business Park, Styal Road, Manchester, M22 5XB which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number 497604.

Caerus Capital Group is wholly owned by Intrinsic Financial Services Limited. Old Mutual Wealth Holdings Limited owns 89% of the share capital of Intrinsic Financial Services Limited with the remaining 11% being owned by minority shareholders.

Similar advisers near you

Independent Financial Adviser 4.01 mi
I'm experienced and knowledgeable, providing a friendly service that you can trust. My door is always open to my clients.
 
Independent Financial Adviser 4.34 mi
We specialise in the pre retired and retirement market for clients seeking prudent advice for their savings
 
Independent Financial Adviser 4.42 mi
A&J Wealth Management have been offering personal, financial and wealth management advice to clients for over 30 years.
 
Independent Financial Adviser 4.54 mi
Blackstone Moregate provides strategic advice to clients in the key areas of pensions, investments and Inheritance Tax planning