P H 7 Wealth Management, Churchill House, 60 Bank Parade, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 1TSMake an enquiry
Good financial planning is key to helping you achieve your future goals and aspirations, at PH7 We work with you on your financial journey ensuring you and your families’ long-term future objectives are secure.
- To establish your principle objectives and ensure these are central to our advice.
- To allow you the time and patience required to explore a range of possibilities and outcomes.
- To demonstrate to you the feasibility of your aims and the costs to achieve this.
- To deliver our message clearly and comprehensively and only moving forward once advice is fully understood.
- To give advice with compassion and integrity.
- To ensure we are FCA compliant and ethical in line with our regulator – FCA’s policies.
- To be an asset to your journey.
- To act always with your best interests at heart.
We create a retirement strategy that works for YOU - We work to understand your objectives in relation to how you wish your retirement lifestyle to look. We then find the most suitable plan forward for you. This is the ‘cornerstone’ to PH7’s approach to Financial Advice. As holistic financial planners we can advice on all areas of your financial plan you may need help with,
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.