Quilter Financial Advisers is part of Quilter plc. Quilter is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management in the UK and internationally. Managing over £100 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers, we operate in one of the largest wealth markets in the world – and one that is growing.
Samantha has 20 years’ experience in financial services and prides herself on providing holistic financial advice to her clients. She holds a degree in Law and Business Studies and qualifications in financial planning.
I have a wealth of experience and my areas of expertise include the following:
* Retirement planning (including Defined Benefit/Final Salary pensions) and pensions on divorce.
* Investment planning (including offshore investments)
* Estate planning and Trust solutions
* Health protection
* Company pensions and protection
* Mortgages and Equity Release.
I also specialise in providing advice to the medical profession, predominately hospital doctors, GP's and Dentists.
Please note the following:
* Transferring out of a Final Salary/Defined Benefit pension scheme is unlikely to be in the best interests of most people.
* Equity Release will reduce the value of your estate and can affect your eligibility for means tested benefits.
Portland Terrace, Southampton, SO16 5EB
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.