• How much money do you need for the rest of your life without the fear of ever running out?
That is the question many of our clients would like us to help them answer!
Over the years, we have developed a specialism in building financial plans with the following types of people:
• People who are planning for retirement. We aim to help you plan for your desired retirement lifestyle and help you maximise your current provision.
• People who are retiring now. We to aim help you gain clarity on your financial position and live the lifestyle you want throughout retirement.
• People who are already retired. We aim to help you fulfil your retirement aspirations, ensure your finances are sustainable and enable you to leave a financial legacy for your family.
Nick and Michael are both Chartered Financial Planners and Fellows of the Personal Finance Society (FPFS).
We are a firm of Independent Financial Planners working with people across Berkshire and the home counties.
Spend Time was founded by financial professionals with a common vision: to provide a truly integrated financial planning service, working to the highest professional standards, to deliver the best possible.
• We believe that in order to provide advice on financial products we need to know what outcome you are looking for.
• We are independent. Our independent status means we can recommend products and providers from the entire market. This gives our clients access to the widest possible range of financial solutions.
• We are experts. We have achieved the highest levels of qualification as Fellows (FPFS) of the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
Spend Time Financial Planning, Innovation House, Molly Millars Close, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG41 2RX
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.