This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the UK regulation environment in the financial services industry, mortgage products, repayment options and the giving of mortgage advice.
This qualification assess a knowledge and understanding of the Financial Services environment, UK Financial Services and Regulation, the principles of investment, investment products, financial protection, retirement planning and investment advice knowledge.
ACSI membership of the CISI, and denotes commitment to professionalism. It is awarded to those with a suitable combination of qualifications and experience.
Hi, I am Luke Sloman, and I have been an IFA since 2008
I work for Truly Independent Ltd., a firm that allows me to remain 100% independent. This means I have access to the Whole of Market and I am not compromised by a Restricted Advice offering.
Truly has over 80 Financial Advisers and over £1 billion of AuM.
I am based in Wales, but operate from the Vale of Glamorgan, through the M4 corridor, and into Central London and the Home Counties. Significant family ties and business relationships means a broad dispersion of clients throughout these areas.
Our key differentiators;
- Hard-working, dedicated and professional
- We question everything, and never take information provided for granted
- Old models of fees and charges are inconsistent, lack transparency and are morally wrong
- Reduction in fees will improve your investment outcome
- Cheap does not equal value for money. We question, we analyse, we do our research
- This is a referrals business. We need you to talk positively about us. Our organic growth depends upon us doing the best job every time, for every client
We offer a full suite of Financial Planning solutions, specialising in Pensions & Investments, Mortgages, Protection (life cover, critical illness cover, income protection, family income protection, business protection, health cover), Trust & Estate/IHT Planning
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.