Mortgage finance remains a challenging area where the right advice, contacts and experience are paramount for all types of borrowers. Our expert team provide the support to ensure our clients enjoy the adventure of buying, investing and financing their property. Having lived and worked in several of the world’s most exciting cities, as well as travelled in some of the most remote areas, we were determined to build a business that encapsulates this spirit.
We assist everyone from first-time buyers, home movers and Buy to Let investors, to the more complex requirements of high net worth borrowers, foreign nationals, expats, self-employed individuals and portfolio landlords.
We use simple, user-friendly technology to make the process of obtaining a mortgage as smooth and convenient as possible, in conjunction with experienced advisers to provide expert guidance through the mortgage options and process.
Our services include:
• Purchase: We’ll ensure you can secure a successful offer on the right property.
• Remortgage: We’ll help you to find the most cost-effective and suitable remortgage solution.
• Buy to Let: We’ll find the right mortgage to enable you to successfully invest in property.
• Self-employed: We'll help you secure a mortgage as a self-employed individual or business owner.
• Expat: We’ll help you secure a mortgage solution for your UK property.
• Foreign national: We'll help you find a mortgage as a foreign national living in the UK.
There are many reasons to choose us to be your trusted mortgage adviser:
• Independence: As an independent firm, we aren’t tied to any particular lenders.
• Experience: Our team of expert mortgage advisers have over 50 years' collective experience in the world of finance and mortgage broking.
• Efficiency: We use user-friendly technology to make the process of obtaining a mortgage as smooth as possible.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.