This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the UK regulation environment in the financial services industry, mortgage products, repayment options and the giving of mortgage advice.
- Liaise with estate agents or builders or solicitors.
- Make sure the mortgage I recommend will fit 1st time.
- Review your mortgage every time it's up for review.
- Make sure you have the right protection so, if the worst happens, your family will be financially supported.
- Residential Mortgages
- Buy to Let Mortgages*
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Income Protection
- Buildings & Contents Insurance
- Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Cover
*Not all Buy to Let mortgages are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Just Mortgages is a trading name of Just Mortgages Direct Limited which is an appointment representative of Openwork Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Just Mortgages Direct Limited Registered Office: Colwyn House, Sheepen Place, Colchester, Essex, CO3 3LD. Registered in England No. 2412345
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.