This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the UK regulation environment in the financial services industry, mortgage products, repayment options and the giving of mortgage advice.
Burnett Mortgages are a local whole of market mortgage broker firm with over 10 years experience in the Financial Services Industry. As well as offering mortgage from the main high street providers, Burnett Mortgages also has access to hundreds of exclusive deals that may not be available to you by going direct to the banks and building societies.
We pride ourselves in making your mortgage journey as smooth as possible by understanding your circumstances, tailoring your needs and building an ongoing relationship for your current and future mortgage needs.
• Liaise with estate agents or builders and or solicitors
• Review your mortgage every time it’s up for review.
• Make sure you have the right protection so if the worse happens your family will be financially supported.
* Residential Mortgages
* Buy to Let Mortgages (1)
* Life Insurance
* Critical Illness Insurance
* Income Protection
* Buildings & Contents Insurance.
* Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Cover.
(1) Not all Buy to Let mortgages are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- As with all insurance policies, conditions & exclusions will apply
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.