This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the principles of equity release, the different types of schemes available and the circumstances where equity release is an appropriate solution for the customer.
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the UK regulation environment in the financial services industry, mortgage products, repayment options and the giving of mortgage advice.
Mortgage and Insurance Advisors
Fully Qualified and Regulated
Free Consultations, no obligation.
Residential Purchases and Remortgages
Buy to Let Mortgages
Equity Release (Lifetime) Mortgages
Life, Serious Illness and Income Protection Insurances
Private Medical Insurance
Adverse Credit Mortgages
Get in touch if you:
* Want to purchase a new (or first) property. We can guide you through the process from start to finish - we will arrange your new mortgage, buildings and contents insurance, property surveys and conveyancing for you. Make your move stress-free!
* Are struggling to find a mortgage or remortgage due to poor credit history.
* Need to reduce your monthly outgoings.
* Want to raise money for any legal purpose.
* Would like to arrange insurance to protect your loved ones.
* Are over 55 and interested in releasing equity from your property.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.