Trym Lodge, 1 Henbury Road, Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol, Avon, BS9 3HQ
At Domus Financial Services we have built a reputation as a source of experienced and trusted mortgage and financial advice, guiding you to make informed decisions so you can reach your short and long term financial objectives.
Whether you're a first time buyer or a seasoned Buy to Let investor, having a mortgage adviser to research and arrange the mortgage on your behalf will ensure you get the most suitable mortgage at the lowest cost. It will also take away the hassle of dealing with lenders and will be a valuable asset to have working for you in making sure delays are avoided and issues are swiftly dealt with if they arise.
What do you get with our mortgage advice?
1. Face to face or over the phone advice
2. Explanation of all your options
3. Helping hand and guidance through the buying process
4. Save time, effort and stress
5. Whole market is searched to find the lowest cost mortgage
6. Exclusive mortgage rates
7. Suitable mortgage that meets your needs
8. Paperwork and application completed for you
9. Chasing up lenders and solicitors
10. Regular updates on the progress of your application
11. Avoid delays
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.