This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the UK regulation environment in the financial services industry, mortgage products, repayment options and the giving of mortgage advice.
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the principles of equity release, the different types of schemes available and the circumstances where equity release is an appropriate solution for the customer.
My name is Richard Cullen. I am happily married and father to 2 primary aged children. Being an independent Advisor allows me to manage my time so I can work at home and be involved with my children's lives, and that's down to you, my clients. Thank you.
The sole focus of 'Family Financial Services' is to make sure individuals and families at all stages of life's journey, are given excellent independent, whole of market advice, so they are more financially secure and able to focus on living.
Our next step is to meet without cost or obligation, and have a friendly conversation. As your advisor, I will give you the information you need to help you decide on your next steps.
If you wish to continue to application, then:
• I will support you and recommend the best product for your situation.
• Compile and send your application to the selected provider.
• Monitor your applications progress, and give you regular updates to completion.
Once your application is complete, I will keep in touch according to your wishes, and assist you in the future as needed.
If all that sounds good, then let's start by arranging that meeting. Please get in touch.
• Free initial consultation to explore your options.
• I have access to broker only products and lenders not found on the high street.
• I work for you - I am ‘Whole of Market’ and completely independent.
• My online portal speeds up the advice process, where you can upload documents securely, receive updates and stay in control.
• I will be your own dedicated, regulated and up to date advisor.
Core services are
• Equity Release.
• Residential Mortgages.
• Buy To Let Mortgages.
• Life Insurance.
• Buildings and Contents.
• Private Medical Insurance.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.