This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the UK regulation environment in the financial services industry, mortgage products, repayment options and the giving of mortgage advice.
With over 23 years’ experience in Sales, lettings, Mortgage and Protection Advice, I offer all of my clients a totally personalised and
professional service in all aspects of their mortgage. I will also handle your case from first enquiry all the way through to completion so there's no case managers or third party colleagues who don't know you and your specific case.
Whether it be a full involvement in the purchase of a new property (including negotiating on purchase prices, dealing with chains, dealing with solicitors etc.)* Or re-mortgaging your property and/or raising funds for any legal purpose. I will be your only point of contact throughout the process.
*The services promoted here are not part of the Openwork offering and are offered in our own right. Openwork Limited accept no
responsibility for this aspect of our business. These products are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
• Liaise with estate agents or builders and or solicitors
• Make sure the mortgage I recommend will fit 1st time.
• Review your mortgage every time it’s up for review.
• Make sure you have the right protection so if the worse happens your family will be financially supported.
* Residential Mortgages
* Buy to Let Mortgages (1)
* Life Insurance
* Critical Illness Insurance
* Income Protection
* Buildings & Contents Insurance.
* Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Cover.
(1) Not all Buy to Let mortgages are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.