This examination assesses a knowledge and understanding of the different types of equity release products, risks to the consumer associated with equity release and application of suitable equity release solutions according to the circumstances of different customers.
To achieve DipPFS individuals must achieve 140 credits. At least 80 credits must be at Diploma or AFPC level.
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the UK regulation environment in the financial services industry, mortgage products, repayment options and the giving of mortgage advice.
Solent Financial Services is a family run practice, providing truly independent financial advice and fee free mortgage advice to both private and corporate clients.
Mortgage advice on all areas of mortgage planning including first time buyers, buy to let, help to buy, remortgages and moving home.
We pride ourselves in building long term relationships with our clients and carry out regular reviews.
With over 20 years of experience Solent Financial Services has gone from strength to strength and is today a respected provider of top quality independent financial advice.
* Being independent, we are able to ensure that you receive the very best products for your needs.
* We can place you in the best possible buying position by pre-arranging your mortgage.
* We can help you to save money with lower monthly repayments on re-mortgages.
* Buy to Let? We can help landlords unlock the value of your properties.
* First time buyer? We can help you get onto the property
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.