This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the principles of equity release, the different types of schemes available and the circumstances where equity release is an appropriate solution for the customer.
This qualification allows mortgage professionals to become qualified in more specialist areas such as supervising in a regulated environment, alternative residential learning and customer care.
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the UK regulation environment in the financial services industry, mortgage products, repayment options and the giving of mortgage advice.
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the regulatory and practical implications of the Treating Customers Fairly initiative.
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of key elements of the mortgage process, specialist types of mortgage lending, challenges in the mortgage industry and the giving of mortgage advice.
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the commercial and regulatory environment, products, services and legislation that inform the mortgage advice process.
• Residential & Commercial Mortgages - Equity Release - Insurance - Buy-To-Let
• Truly independent, we have access to hundreds of mortgages.
• Whatever your circumstances we can source the best mortgage deal for you.
• No Fuss. Friendly. Expert.
• Call now for a free, no obligation chat with Mark.
• Experts in Equity Release for the over 55s, as well as commercial and buy-to-let loans of any size.
• Truly personal service for all residential mortgages.
• We can source supporting insurance for any personal or business needs.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.