Like all professional advisers, mortgage advisers have to be officially qualified to give you advice.
The Financial Conduct Authority has introduced strict regulations to provide reassurance that the mortgage services provided are clear and in the best interests of the client.
Mortgage advisers must have specific qualifications, they have to hold a mortgage qualification such as CF6. Many independent financial advisers (IFAs) also offer advice and would be qualified by taking the same exams.
For areas such as equity release and home reversion mortgages there are specific qualifications.
Why use our advisers?
- Experienced advisers giving you confidence and peace of mind
- Regulated and highly qualified advisers
- Gain professional help with financial and legal matters - achieve your goals
- Access the best products and deals in the market
- Can leave you better off and save you time
- Advisers are unbiased and provide an independent service in your best interest