Camberley Accountants Limited is trading as Certax Accounting Camberley and Woking. Certax Accounting has been established since 1999 and growing since then which shows people and businesses trust our brand.
As a firm, our model revolves around following three fundamental principles:
1 – Our Culture – We treat our staff as a our own family members and try our best to provide them with all the necessary training, development and growth opportunities.
2 – Technology – Technology is at the heart of everything we do. We are one of the early adopters of this approach and still way ahead of our competitors on this front.
3 – Customer Service – Like our staff, we consider our clients extension of our family and try to help them as much as we can. When we engage with clients, we take a very holistic approach in terms of understanding, what is their present situation and where they want to get to. We offer a very personalised service which helps us in developing a good bond with our clients.
Our Services for Limited Companies including, but not limited to:
1. Getting registered with HMRC for all tax matters (Free of charge)
2. Prepare and submit Corporation Tax.
3. Prepare and submit Quarterly VAT.
4. Prepare and submit Monthly Payroll.
5. Prepare and file the Personal Tax returns for directors.
6. Prepare Statutory Financial Statements.
7. Prepare Abbreviated Financial Statements for Companies House submission.
8. Prepare and file the Confirmation Statement to Companies House.
9. Deal with HMRC correspondence (excluding investigations).
Our Services for Sole Traders including, but not limited to:
1. Prepare Financial Statements for Sole Trader.
2. Prepare and submit Self-Assessment return for Sole Traders.
3. Deal with HMRC correspondence (excluding investigations)
4. Prepare and file monthly payroll for up to 3 staff every month (if appliable)
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.