Sam Niranjan & Co
Helping you minimise your tax liabilities, grow your business, and take away the stress of legal compliance. We are a firm of Chartered Certified Accountants with over 30 years of experience helping individuals and small businesses. We are also Certified
We can advise you on
Capital gains tax
General tax planning
Trusts and estates
Cash flows, forecasts and projections
Company secretarial services
Corporate structure & restructure
Selling a business
Taxation & tax planning
What our clients say
Sam has been my accountant over the last 4 or 5 years. He has looked after my personal accounts, which has included a number of buy to let properties, and my ltd company accounts. He has done an excellent job. His advice is sound and when he doesn’t know the answer, he has the maturity to investigate first, rather than to try and bluff his way through. Very happy to recommend him.
Sam has been my accountant for a couple of years now and am very happy with his services. Sam looks after both my personal accounts and my Ltd company’s accounts. He is great at support and advice. He is also very knowledgeable on advice on how to best structure your taxes affairs. He would be an asset to anyone's business to have his accountancy skills as part of your team!
Sam has been my accountant for a couple of years now and am delighted with his services. Sam looks after both my personal accounts and my ltd company’s accounts. He is very approachable, knowledgeable and always available for support and advice. In addition to looking after / preparing accounts, Sam is also great at giving advice on how to best structure your taxes affairs with sound and up to date advice. He helped my business partner and I start our ltd company from scratch and has supported us throughout. I am more than happy to recommend his services.
I have been Sam's client for numerous years and can say that he is professional and extremely knowledgeable of his trade. He makes accountancy look so easy and takes away all the complications and compliance away from you, allowing you to continue what you know best. For anyone looking for an accountant, then I would strongly recommend Sam to do this job.
Sam has been handling for the last 2-3 years the accounting and the tax for 4 of my companies. I am and have been recommending highly his services. He is reliable for competent advice, resolving challenging business matters and he is unbeatable in price.
I have worked with Sam. He is a very approachable and helpful person, He visits our office quite often to support us. Very please to highly recommend him.
Sam is a practical guy and understands the needs of the business. He has advised us to setup the correct structure for the company and also during the development process to get the most profit from our development project.
We will aim to legally minimise your tax liabilities. Our fees are reasonable too.
1. Preparations of audits, accounts and tax returns;
2. Advise on tax efficient strategies to extract funds from a company;
3. Tax efficient incorporation of a property portfolio to minimise Stamp duty and CGT;
3. Tax efficient ways to sell properties;
4. Advise on whether to buy a property through a Limited Company; Capital gains tax planning;
5. Business Plans and cash flow forecasts;
6. Company formations;
7. Claiming Vat on refurbishments; Vat planning;
8. Tax efficient remuneration of directors and employees including employee share schemes;
9. Tax efficient use of vehicles;
10. Various tax efficient strategies including vat flat rate scheme;
11. Inheritance tax and estate planning;
12. Tax efficient use of Capital allowances;
13. Review of property portfolio for ROI and tax efficiency;
14. Entrepreneurs relief;
15. Tax efficient withdrawal of pensions;
16. Advice tax efficient strategies regarding residency and domicile;
17. Advise on tax efficient ways to invest in various property strategies;
18. Setting up Accountancy programs such as sage.
19. Construction industry scheme;
20. Efficient management of client accounts;
21. Management accounts.
Specialties: Small to medium size businesses, Property Tax and Information Technology.
Where to find us
Head office address: 3 Fernden Way, Romford, Essex, RM7 9PJ
Online (Live chat, video, email)
Face to face