Barrington Hamilton was established by independent, Chartered financial planner, John Surgenor, to provide genuine lifestyle financial planning. As a team we go above and beyond to provide the best possible service to our clients.
Every client has a story. And we’re here to help them write the next chapter. We specialise in advising people who are:
• Business owners: we help you make the most of the opportunities that owning a business can have.
• Planning for retirement: we’ll give you choices about how and when you can retire with the wealth you have.
• Already retired: we’ll create a proper financial plan to help you achieve what you want in retirement.
• Divorcing: we provide expert advice and sympathetic, dedicated support at the time when you need it the most.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch and tell us your story.
Our focus is on working with clients who seek an ongoing, long-term trusted partnership with a financial planner. So, if you want someone who genuinely cares about you and your family and is focused on you achieving the best life possible from your wealth, then we would love to hear your story.
We should also mention that we’re:
• Staunchly independent: by not being tied to any particular providers, we can recommend the most suitable products and providers to meet your financial goals.
• Committed to doing the right thing by you: if the right thing to do is nothing, then that’s what we’ll do. We won’t coerce you into doing things simply so we can earn a fee.
• Local and flexible: we’ll work around you to meet (or speak) at times and locations that work for you. With a base in Horsham, we work with clients throughout Sussex and West Kent.
• Specialists: we’ve honed our expertise to work with people who’re either planning retirement, retired, divorcing or business owners.
Barrington Hamilton Personal Asset Management Limited is an appointed representative of Best Practice IFA Group Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Barrington Hamilton Personal Asset Management Ltd is entered on the FCA register (<url hidden>) under reference 496085.
Copper Beech, 33 Whytings, Mannings Heath, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 6JZ
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.