Established in 2000, Black Swan Financial Planning is an independent financial advice firm based in London, servicing clients across the UK. We work with people who are either:
• Building up their wealth
• Thinking of retiring soon
• Already retired
We give you the confidence and security to enjoy your wealth, both now and in the future.
We believe that it’s only by understanding you, your unique personal circumstances and your aspirations, that we can deliver a personalised service which delivers financial peace of mind. To achieve this, we believe in nurturing long-term relationships with all of our clients and their families.
To ensure that our clients receive the best possible service, our experienced and knowledgeable advisers are supported by a dedicated team of highly qualified back-office staff.
What our clients value
We asked our clients what they value most about us, and overwhelmingly they said:
• Knowing they have a ‘go-to’ person for their financial affairs
• Having an increased sense of financial security
We also discovered that:
• 90% of clients would recommend us to their friends, family or colleagues.
• 97% of clients believe that working with us has helped, or will help them to achieve their financial goals.
• 99% of clients are satisfied with the speed of response from our advisers and support team.
We also provide:
• Truly independent financial advice
• The knowledge and experience of a large team
• A personal service
For more information, please visit: <url hidden>
Black Swan Financial Planning is the trading style of Black Swan Capital Ltd. The firm is registered in England and Wales, company no. 03799866, registered address 18a Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HQ. Black Swan Capital Ltd is directly authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration no. 229892
18a Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HQ
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.