This examination assesses the candidate to develop in depth financial planning skills related to business.
To achieve the Fellowship grade, individuals would be required to have 10 AFPC (Diploma) units or equivalent. This shows a commitment to continuous professional development.
To achieve the Associateship grade, individuals would be required to have 6 AFPC (Diploma) units or equivalent. This shows a commitment to continuous professional development.
This examination assesses the candidate to develop in depth financial planning skills related to personal and corporate pensions.
To achieve DipPFS individuals must achieve 140 credits. At least 80 credits must be at Diploma or AFPC level.
This examination assesses the candidate to develop an understanding of the financial planning process when giving advice to clients.
This examination assesses the candidate to develop in depth financial planning skills related to investments and the management of investment portfolios.
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of portfolio investment management. If passed before September 2010 QCF 3 after then QCF 4
This qualification accesses the specialist knowledge and skills needed for advising on the transfer of safeguarded benefits
I am a Chartered Financial Planner with 20 years industry experience and have been registered as an approved adviser with the Financial Conduct Authority since December 2006.
I provide independent and impartial advice on the following areas:
- Tax Efficient Investment Planning including maximising the use of various tax allowances including ISAs (Individual Savings Accounts)
- Retirement Planning including advising on pension funding, reviewing existing pension funds, consolidation exercises (where suitable) for simplification, advising on income options in retirement and Lifetime Allowance and Annual Allowance issues
- Inheritance Tax (IHT) Planning including the potential use of Trusts and Business Relief investments, and establishing life assurance to cover IHT liabilities
- Business Planning including Shareholder/Partnership Protection, Keyperson Protection, Loan Protection, pension funding for business owners and protecting long term retained profits from potential loss of Business Relief
- Personal Protection including life assurance for protecting families or covering mortgages/debts, and Income Protection plans
- Long Term Care Planning – specialist annuities for ca
An initial consultation is free of charge. My advice is personalised to your individual financial planning requirements and produced in a clear format.
It is my aim to develop long term relationships with clients and I therefore provide an ongoing advisory service across a choice of three service levels that differ depending on the level of support required.
The use of cashflow modelling software is available to create a picture of your finances, both now and in the future.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.