We are Independent Financial Advisers based in Milton Keynes.
We work with clients at different stages of life:
- 40 to 60: Helping you balance the cost of day to day living, buying a house and your lifestyle, while planning sensibly for retirement
- 60 to 70: Helping you retire on your terms; at time of your choosing, with an income sufficient to provide your chosen lifestyle
- 70 plus: Helping ensure you have the income you need, while putting your affairs in order to maximise the money left to your loved ones and minimise the amount paid in tax
Working with these people we have two jobs:
1. To understand, and then solve, your current financial problems, worries, concerns or challenges
2. To help you plan for the future, helping you achieve your ambitions, objectives and aspirations
Naturally, you can rely on us to take all the stress out of the situation with our friendly approach.
Our clients are typically based in Milton Keynes, Northampton, Buckingham and Bedford, as well as the surrounding towns and villages. Our approachable team is happy to meet in our office or visit you at home or work.
Why do our people choose us?
We take time to understand your worries and concerns, as well as your future ambitions and aspirations.
We invest as much time as necessary in each client. You will never find us watching the clock!
We take a genuinly compassionate approach.
We have huge experience. You might not have bought a house, retired or invested money before, but we’ve advised clients on these matters countless times. You get the benefit of that experience.
We are based locally in an established out of town office, which is easy to reach and has ample free parking.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.