We specialise in helping professionals, business owners and people at every stage of life to connect their financial resources to their personal aspirations.
As Chartered Financial Planners, we stand out from the crowd. But it's the belief system at the heart of our business that really distinguishes us.
As reality-based Financial Planners, we believe that you, your family, your goals and aspirations come before any savings, pensions and investments you may have. Money is simply a tool to help you achieve your life goals.
Over the years, we have identified specific types of people we work best with. Our clients typically fall under one or more of the following categories:
• Career developers. We will help you achieve the ultimate goal: the lifestyle you’re working hard to achieve.
• Towards retirement. We will help you retire successfully, safe in the knowledge that you’re financially secure.
• In retirement. We will ensure you can enjoy a sustainable and fulfilling lifestyle throughout your retirement.
• Business owners. We will create a strategy that covers every element of your business and personal finances.
• Personal injury. We will ensure your personal injury award will be able to finance your lifestyle and care needs.
There are many things that make us stand out from the crowd. Namely:
• We are Chartered. Our Chartered status is indicative of our commitment to continued professional development, exceptional service and client support.
• We are reality-based Financial Planners. We place your goals at the heart of everything we do. Our work is cemented in reality; the real things that you want to achieve and the real life that you want to live.
• We are independent. We can recommend financial solutions from the entire market. This enables us to design bespoke financial plans around you and your goals.
Higgins Fairbairn & Co, 24-25 New Bond Street, London, Greater London, W1S 2RR
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.