This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of investment products and the application of the investment advice process.
This exam accesses understanding of the financial services and their regulation.
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry, including regulation, legislation and the Code of Ethics.
To achieve DipPFS individuals must achieve 140 credits. At least 80 credits must be at Diploma or AFPC level.
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the UK regulation environment in the financial services industry, mortgage products, repayment options and the giving of mortgage advice.
This examination assesses a knowledge and understanding of investment products and the risks involved.
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the UK regulation environment in the financial services industry, long term care insurance products and the giving of long term care insurance advice.
At the end of this unit, candidates should be able to demonstrate an understanding of: the basic structure of the tax system and self-assessment; the main taxes on income and capital that may be charged on individuals, the self-assessment system and how tax liabilities are computed; impact of residence and domicile on an individuals liability to UK tax.
At the end of this unit, candidates should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the: legal principles associated with the creation and management of a trust; main types of trusts that are common in the UK; taxation considerations relevant to trusts.
This exam accesses understanding of protection, savings and investment products.
This exam accesses understanding of identifying and satisfying client needs.
- We are a friendly, client-centric & forward thinking Independent Financial Advice practice, operating in Ascot, Berkshire & the surrounding Home Counties.
- We provide high integrity, fee based, impartial advice, on the full spectrum of personal Financial Planning & Wealth Management.
- Initial meeting offered at our expense, to explain what we do & confirm you will benefit from our professional & considered advice.
- We favour investment & pension solutions with low ongoing charges, leaving more for the investor.
- Our promise to you is no change for changes sake. Sometimes your existing products and funds will remain suitable. Clearly there is inherent value in such advice, either way.
- Fixed Fees charged for Research & for full Advice & Implementation of your financial plan & any new products.
- Two levels of optional Ongoing Review Service offered.
- Transaction only advice service - also offered.
- Financial Services Register number: 833372. Registered in England and Wales number: 11749650. Registered office address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.
- Impartial Financial Advice Ltd is an appointed representative of The On-Line Partnership Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- We advise on Pensions, Investments, Ethical & Socially Responsible Investments, Mortgages, Protection (Life Assurance, Income Protection, Critical illness cover), Business Protection (Key Person Cover & Shareholder Protection), Long Term Care Fees Planning, Trusts & Estate Planning.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.