Independent House, The Spinney, Coombe Hill Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 4LZMake an enquiry
We provide a professional, full financial planning service specialising in pensions, savings and investments, helping clients with the pension changes from April 2015 - assisting clients as they plan for retirement - assessing the suitability of all the retirement options available (e.g. Flexible Access Drawdown, Annuities, UFPLS, etc).
We are personable and friendly and will listen and tailor our service to suit your individual needs.
We act with total trust and integrity in all our work with you. Being open, honest and transparent, our reputation is important to us and we will do what we say we will do.
Our Pledges to you:
1) Provide quality impartial advice, researching and advising from the whole of the market.
2) We will provide peace of mind in helping you reach your financial goals and aspirations.
3) Provide understanding and clarity for the important financial decisions you make.
4) We will deliver first class levels of customer service focussing on excellent outcomes for you.
5) We will strive to keep matters simple and jargon free.
6) Our overall aims in our service are to add and achieve positive value for you.
Our first meeting is free.
We also offer a free 'second-opinion service'.
Being a fully independent ‘whole of market’ Independent Financial Adviser (IFA), we are committed to providing you with the best possible advice, service and support.
Reeves Financial has 20+ years of financial services industry experience.
We provide straightforward independent financial advice you can trust.
We advise in all areas but specialise in pensions, savings and investments, and helping clients prepare for retirement and explore their options.
Your Pension options at retirement;
Tax efficient Pensions advice;
A review and analysis of all your existing pension schemes;
Workplace Pensions and Auto-enrolment;
Inheritance Tax Planning.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.