Through our work, we help clients in a number of ways including:
1) Achieving peace of mind of knowing their family and liabilities are protected in the event of their sickness, disability, or death
2) Having confidence in knowing they are planning for the retirement they want
3) Being happy in knowing they are making the best use of their savings and investments
4) Staying on top of their mortgage borrowing
5) Aware of how best to reduce the tax liability for themselves or their family, for the assets they use and dispose of in their lifetime, or in the event of their death
6) Making best use of their property and other assets as they need to
7) Helping them or their parents make the best use of their property and other assets to help pay for long term care
8) Helping them with their finances when they go through separation and divorce
Advising our clients on a personal level is what we do best. We understand each clients story is as unique to them as their own journey going forward will be.
Our advice is bespoke to the client and there is so much more than just giving advice. First we get to know you, then we complete our research, analyse our findings, meet again as necessary, put together our recommendations, discuss these with you, ensure you understand all the relevant detail, implement the advice and then, offer a review service to ensure the advice we have just put in place stays appropriate for you for the foreseeable future.
Life is not always straightforward and our dreams and plans sometimes need to change but we can always get there with the right advice.
Summers Road, Burnham, South Bucks, OX18 1NE
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.