• Liaise with estate agents or builders and or solicitors
• Make sure the mortgage I recommend will fit 1st time.
• Review your mortgage every time it’s up for review.
• Make sure you have the right protection so if the worse happens your family will be financially supported.
* Residential Mortgages
* Buy to Let Mortgages (1)
* Life Insurance
* Critical Illness Insurance
* Income Protection
* Buildings & Contents Insurance.
* Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Cover.
(1) Not all Buy to Let mortgages are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME/PROPERTY. YOUR HOME OR
PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Just Mortgages is a trading name of Just Mortgages Direct Limited which is an appointed representative of Openwork
Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Just Mortgages Direct Limited Registered Office: Colwyn House, Sheepen Place, Colchester, Essex, C03 3LD.
Registered in England No. 2412345
Flat 15 Hawke House, 55 Cross Street, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4FS
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.