What makes Fairview Financial different?
With no upfront fees, we will:
• Research the whole of mortgage market for you. This means that we are not biased towards any 1 lender and always seek a great rate for your needs.
• Access exclusive mortgage rates not available on the high street.
• Keep you fully informed of the progress of your application from start to finish. The mortgage market is complicated and our job is to make this process easy for you.
• Recommend appropriate products such as protection and home insurance so that you and your family are fully protected
• Work around your busy schedule: we are open evenings and Saturdays too and we are happy to discuss your options on the phone, by email or face to face.
With over 15 years of experience in the financial sector, Fairview Financial provides a highly competent service and although no mortgage application is the same, we will always treat every customer with the same high level of care.
We have an office in Cheltenham on The Promenade where you are more than welcome to pop in.
We do not charge a fee if you are a First-Time Buyer although we may charge a fee of up to £495 for shared ownership and 'help to buy' due to the complexity of the work involved.. Our standard mortgage fee is £295 and this is only paid when the mortgage is offered.
With over 15 years of experience in the financial sector, Fairview Financial provides expert advice on mortgages and protection. We also work with specialist lenders so we can assist in many niche areas:
Help to Buy
…and many other specialist circumstances
At Fairview Financial, we will also help you with protection, such as life insurance and income cover; these are often as important as the mortgage itself.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Fairview Financial Ltd, 107 Promenade, Gloucestershire, Cheltenham, GL50 1NW
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.