With over 10 years' experience as a Mortgage Adviser, I offer all of my clients a totally personalised and professional service offering expert mortgage and protection planning advice. Whether it be a full involvement in the purchase of a new property, (including negotiating on purchase prices, liaising with chains)* dealing with solicitors etc. or remortgaging your property and/or raising funds for any legal purpose. I will be your only point of contact throughout the process.
*The services promoted here are not part of the Openwork offering and are offered in our own right. Openwork Limited accept no responsibility for this aspect of our business. These services are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
• Liaise with estate agents or builders and or solicitors
• Make sure the mortgage I recommend will fit 1st time.
• Review your mortgage every time it’s up for review.
• Make sure you have the right protection so if the worst happens your family will be financially supported.
* Residential Mortgages
* Buy to Let Mortgages (1)
* Life Insurance
* Critical Illness Insurance
* Income Protection
* Buildings & Contents Insurance.
* Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Cover.
(1) Not all Buy to Let mortgages are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
4 Altona Close, Staffordshire, Stone, ST15 8PH
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.