An independent adviser can offer a service tailored to your requirements. The PK Group property team has specialist knowledge of mortgages and equity release and is supported by in-house Tax and Accountancy teams for a complete financial advice proposition.
The market is constantly evolving and offers change all the time – our trusted team monitor and review the latest mortgage deals to assist clients in managing their finances effectively. Interest rates are just one aspect of the selection process and lenders consider a wide range of criteria before making a decision on a mortgage or equity release application. This makes finding the most appropriate provider and product for your circumstances a challenge and our advisers can help you make the right decision.
How PK Group can help:
- We focus on your specific situation and property requirements
- We assess the most appropriate level of borrowing
- We research the mortgage market to find competitive solutions
- We submit applications on your behalf and manage the paperwork
- We are the liaison between you, your solicitor and the lender
PK Group's property services include:
- Residential Purchases
- Remortgage Advice
- Repayment Advice
- Interest-Only Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgages
- Buy-To-Let Mortgage and Property Advice
- Second Home Mortgages
- Equity Release - Lifetime Mortgage Advice (Over 55s)
- Equity Release - Home Reversion Plans (Over 65s)
- Commercial Mortgage Advice
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
1 Parkshot, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 2RD
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.