This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the UK regulation environment in the financial services industry, mortgage products, repayment options and the giving of mortgage advice.
As independent mortgage and protection advisers, our goal is to ensure you find the right financial solution for your need.
We aim to build a long term relationship, accessing the whole of the market, to identify and establish the right mortgage and protection arrangements for today and tomorrow.
We work with you when you are:
• Buying your first home or wishing to move home
• Wishing to remortgage, perhaps to raise additional capital from the equity in your property
• Looking to borrow in excess of £500,000 and require bespoke advice from a broker experienced in large loan mortgages
• Self-employed, Contractors or Company Directors
• Looking to invest in property either as a Buy-to-Let investors or Portfolio Landlord
• Seeking advice in relation to your protection arrangements
Flexible in how we work with you, we complete all the paperwork, seeking to process it efficiently, quickly and as smoothly as possible.
Knowledgeable, experienced, and independent, we are here to help.
We are independent: That means we search thousands of mortgage products to find the right one for your needs.
We are experts: We know the market and the options available, helping us to identify the right solution for your need.
We are knowledgeable and experienced: We help many people find the right mortgage each year. That gives us huge experience and knowledge, which we put to great use for everyone we work with.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.