This examination assessed specialist supervisory knowledge and skills in the regulatory environment.
This qualification assessed the knowledge and understanding of the UK regulation environment in the financial services industry together with types of mortgage products and repayment options and the giving of mortgage advice.
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry, including regulation, legislation and the Code of Ethics.
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the UK Financial services, regulation and ethics, investment principles and risk, personal taxation, pensions and retirement planning, financial protection and financial planning practice.
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the general insurance environment, its products and the manner in which the industry is regulated.
I have over 20 years experience of advising and working in the mortgage industry. I offer impartial, expert advice on all types of mortgages, including:
first time buyers | home movers | self employed | contractors | re-mortgages | debt consolidation | capital raising | adverse credit
Away from the world of mortgages, I'm married to my wife Sarah who's a marketing manager. We also have two teenage boys, Harvey, 18 and Oscar 15.....and a mildly grumpy rescue Chihuahua called Barry!! If I'm not in the office, you'll likely find me spending time with my family, or pursuing my passion for mountain biking!
If I can help in any way, or answer any mortgage questions you may have, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you. Nick
1. You'll receive friendly, approachable and professional advice on all types of mortgages
2. You'll always receive personalised advice that's best suited to your needs and circumstances.......rather than simply being sold a product.
3. You'll receive totally impartial, expert advice on all types of mortgages, including first time buyer, home mover, self employed, contractor, remortgages, debt consolidation, capital raising and adverse credit mortgages.
4. I work hard to explore every conceivable option and alternative when trying to find the best mortgage for you.
5. As a property obsessed landlord and property investor since 2002, I also specialise in buy to let mortgages, whether in a limited company structure or individual name basis.
My service is 100% transparent. Exactly how I work, and what service I offer is always explained to potential clients upfront. If there are any fees for my advice, I explain these upfront, well before they become due, and any commissions generated are disclosed fully to all clients. Rest assured, there is never any pressure, or obligation to use my service.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.