This qualification develops advanced technical knowledge and understanding across a broad range of key advisory areas.
Bright Wealth have been established to manage people’s wealth, and give advice on a range of financial matters, our clients are our number one priority and we are committed to providing a first class service.
We advise many clients nationally ranging from private limited companies to partnerships, sole traders and individuals. We provide financial advice on pensions, investments, employee benefits and life assurance. Having the right team behind you is essential when providing financial advice. That is why we are part of Lyncombe Consultants which combines national resources with local support.
Our distinctive model offers the reassurance and benefits of a big firm with the culture of a smaller one. Our commitment is to help our clients thrive by enabling them to achieve their lifetime financial goals.
We provide advice on:
• Pensions - Ensuring you maximise your standard of living for when you want to retire and take things easier
• Savings & Investment -Making the most of tax-efficient savings & investment opportunities to maximise growth
• Estate Planning - Preserving the value of your estate for the benefit of your family
• Tax Planning - Retaining more of your hard-earned money legally by maximising your allowances
• Mortgages - Ensuring the most appropriate arrangements for your home, second home or buy-to-let
• Protection - Protecting your family’s standard of living against the unexpected
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Bright Wealth is a trading style of Lyncombe Consultants Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm reference number 618025. Registered in England and Wales No.06030940. Registered office: The Brookdale Centre, Manchester Road, Knutsford WA16 0SR.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.